Tuesday 31 December 2013

Minor Project: Post-Christmas Post

Hope everyone had a relaxing and Merry Christmas, but now its back to the normal regime. Whilst I was back at home I was able to get a few bits done on my laptop, to keep progression up, in between eating and sleeping that is.

I was able to complete the second major setting for my animation, Niflheim, the realm of Ice, as well as some work on a few smaller transitions.






I have decided that I am going to animate the background to the animation separately and then composite the final pieces together, this should give the effect that the narrative is being told like a story, with the different scenes of the animation transitioning within each other as I originally envisioned. 


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you pull all these elements together, Anthony! Hope your household is suitably energised for the final push. Best of luck - and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete