Monday 2 December 2013

Minor Project: Revised Concept

After attempting to create an art style which was much more complex and realistic than what I had originally designed, I have decided to revert back to a simpler style, much like my previous design. The complex style was simply too far from the source of Norse art, and so I have been working on a revised style based on previous work. I think it fits in well with the overall deign of my animation and invokes a feel of the Norse mythology. 





I have been trying to find a way to incorporate the Knot design which is commonly seen throughout examples of Norse and Viking art, but I was unable to make it sit within the environment without it looking messy or distracting. In the end I decided to include it in the sky, as a running theme throughout the animation which I think will look good in the final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment